Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Shugo Chara Community Forums

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Share | 

It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   22nd November 2012, 1:56 am

A man burst through the wall and landed with a thud on the floors of a giant stadium. "Welcome one and all! To Xenozal's Coliseum!" He raised his fist in the air. "Let's announce the rules!"

This will take place in the world of Xenozal, and we will be accepting up to 15 participates! It will act like any other tournament! The first round, the Quarter Finals, The Semi-Finals and The Finals! Each battle will take place in a different location, with different hazards!

Whoever wins this tournament, will forever have their name plastered as "CHAMPION"

Template -

Quote :
Name:
Personality:
Abilities:{Up to 15, they may be flight, super strength, magical abilities such as fireballs, even DBZ level abilities, just nothing like, being able to revive yourself from the dead}
Weapon/s:{Up to 3, anything that can be considered medevil}

Spots Left: 14

Last edited by Byakuran on 22nd November 2012, 4:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BK201

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   22nd November 2012, 2:50 am

Name: Hiatari Ebisawa
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hiatari is quiet, often not showing his emotion, and instead hiding behind a mask. To other people he seems quite menacing due to his lack of mercy and compassion to other humans. In fact, this has gone as far as to give him a nickname; Diablo meaning "The Devil" in some ancient language that is no longer used but is known.

Abilities:
Electricity Manipulation: Hiatari can freely control any form of electricity he wishes, be it shooting lighting at his opponent or, creating it in his palms and flowing it to his opponent through an object.
Earth Spike: By punching the ground, Hiatari can direct a concentrated shockwave to a specific area in the ground, from there he releases it to cause a giant spike to erupt from wherever he has directed the wave to.
Poison Production: Hiatari's body produces a natural venom/poison that he can use in two specific ways. The first is through his mouth; by biting down upon an area of the target, he can paralyze them by injecting venom through two snake like teeth he has grown in his jaw. The second way is by coating his hand's with the substance and touching organic life. However, this can only paralyze a smaller part of the body for a shorter period of time.
Heat Vision: Hiatari can see heat. (This can be activated and deactivated at will)
Psychokinesis: Hiatari can move solid objects with his mind. However, he cannot move living beings.
Regeneration: Hiatari, over time, can regenerate his wounds. However, the more severe the wound, the longer it will take to regenerate. Also, he cannot heal wounds upon death and his powers do not extend to other targets.
Copycat (Worth 8 abilities): Hiatari is allowed to copy the ability of another person. But before he can the power must first be used on him. He can memorize up to 5 abiliies. (Must discard for new after)

Weapons: Longbow, Katana, and Giant Sword
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youkaiforums.forumotion.org
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   22nd November 2012, 3:47 pm

Hiatari you are...ACCEPTED!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   22nd November 2012, 4:50 pm

Name: Axel Ishimura
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Axel is calm, composed and is a brilliant fighter. He can become cocky at times, but is usually in control of his emotions.
Abilities:

Super Strength: Capable of amazing feats, including easily lifting a cruise ship with one hand.
Super Endurance: Capable of taking massive damage that would easily kill a normal person.
Super Resistant Skin: His skin can take damage from the sharpest of objects, although, upon repeated attacks, it can be broken.
Super Speed: Capable of moving at amazing speeds, equal to the speed of sound.
Super Reflexes: Can dodge at a hair width.
Dark Energy Attacks: Capable of forming darkness energy balls in his hands and firing them at opponents.
Requiem's Call: Axel goes under a massive power up, his hair turning white and spiked. A Dark aura forms around him, similar to the Super Saiyan of the DBZ world.
Astounding Energy Level: When powering up, he can literally make the earth shake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 9:30 am

let's say I enter...what would I be getting myself into???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 12:42 pm

You'd be getting into a tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephy

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 4:01 pm

(Can you please explain this more to me? I this a rp or...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 5:15 pm

Hello, stephy.

I am not directly involved with the tournament, but to answer your question, I believe it to be an RP "spar tournament" of sorts, where different characters would fight against each other. The losing characters are eliminated each round, eventually determining a winner. If you are interested in participating, please complete the character information template included in the opening post.

I hope I was able to clarify things for you.

~Hybrid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 8:28 pm

do the characters lose by picking them out randomly or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 8:37 pm

Shugo Chara Unlock! wrote:
do the characters lose by picking them out randomly or what?

No, this is by no means random. In this sort of competition, the winner is determined by their roleplaying skill, or possibly even the use of their character's abilities. Basically, if you win a fight, you advance, but if you don't win, you're out. And so on.

Understand? ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 8:38 pm

yes. but since I don't rp I have no chance of passing nor getting through the first round..oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   25th November 2012, 9:01 pm

Nevermind then.

Just post in off-topic, unless you're interested in learning the art of RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shugo Chara Unlock!

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   29th November 2012, 7:29 am

oohh yeah! how do you RP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!   

Back to top Go down

It's Back! For One Tournament! AG's World of Xenozal!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara Community Forums :: General :: News & Updates-
Jump to: