Shugo Chara Community Forums
As one Era ends, another begins. Be a part of the new story that will be told by your hands! The adventure starts anew, step forward warrior and claim your fate! Take up your sword and change the future, the battle for our destiny is just beyond the horizon!

Join SCCF Today. Paradise Awaits you.

Shugo Chara Community Forums

A new era has begun.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystic Phantasm: Join Today
Static Affiliates

Share | 

Solomon High School ~RP~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location : in California, or at the Tsukiyomi residence in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   5th November 2012, 6:58 pm

Ali took her seat as the professor started to tell her not to be late and to be on time. It was a bad time and day to start the school year like she had. Sighing as she took her seat her clear amber eyes seemed to be slightly clouded. Her emotions were clear but it seemed that close by there might be someone with negative emotions. Black swirls started to cover her irises, slowly as Ali shook her head hoping not to use one of her abilities too soon.

So far she hadn't made any friends whether they were important or not she wanted friends. She hoped they would be interesting friends if she befriended anyone. "So far.. off to a bad start.. I wonder.." she trailed off as the professor was beginning the class lecture. Looking around Ali could see a number of different people in the classroom. A very empty seats, maybe for other students that were late, maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shugocharasanctuary.forumotion.com/
Pyon-Pyon

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   5th November 2012, 8:40 pm

The first few mniutes of class seemed like hours to Red as she looked towards the front of the room, nodding every so often so it looked like she was listening. In reality, Red was in her own world, thinking about anything but the lesson. Her gaze went to the window to her right. A small breeze blew through the air, making several leaves on the trees fall to the ground. She was focusing so much on the trees that she failed to hear the the teacher calling her name. "RED!" The teacher shouted, obviously angry. "YES!" Red replied back, just as loud with a smirk on her face. The teacher looked surprised for a moment, and had an expression that seemed to say are you mocking me?. Red saw that expression alot. "Please answer this question for the class." Red hardly had to look at the question written on the board to be able to tell the answer. She told the teacher, not even remembering what she said, then went back to her game. As expected it said game over .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Rank : Greenhorn
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   5th November 2012, 8:50 pm

Saiyuki looked dead ahead, it was like his world was turning upside, faster and faster with every waking moment. On the outside, he was still smiling and his eyes were clear, but on the inside, it was complete anarchy. That dark force, it kept getting closer and closer. He let go of Aerten's hand and stumbled backwards, his right hand on his head. The pain, it was unimaginable, it had come out of nowhere and it was threatening to consume his entire being. Then, for a small amount of time, his deep and clear eyes, changed to a murky, chaotic purple, in them, was sadness, anger and despair. He stood up tall now, breathing heavily and sweat pouring down his face. He now looked for, his eyes two different colors, one purple, one emerald. He quickly pulled an eyepatch given to him long ago by Solomon. 'In case your rage gets out of control, quickly place this over your left eye, it will seal the...other side of you.' He took the man's advice and placed it over his left eye and suddenly the pain ceased, the anger receded and his right eye cleared up. He collapsed to one knee, the tension holding him up was gone. He looked at both his hands, they were still shaking violently. What exactly was he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkyIris
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   5th November 2012, 10:22 pm

Class seemed like an eternity for Autumn, but in reality it was only 15 minutes of class passed slowly. The teacher walked slowly giving a lecture on a todays topic. Autumn felt like she could have fallen alseep already, but her ears were open and attentive listening for details that were important. Autumn glanced around the room boredly as her gold eyes darted back and forth like a game of tennis. She twirled around her mechanical pencil in a slow circular motion on the desk. Autumn wished that she sat closer to the window so she could look out below at the campus. She started to tap her pencil lightly on the desk while not trying to interupt the teacher's lecture. Autumn created a small rhythm with the the penceil that was stuck in the back of her mind eversince this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 1:27 am

A group of squealing girls in the hallway signaled what could only be the approach of the most popular male teacher in the school. Vanthus Silvain. He carried in his hands several red envelopes sealed with the school's symbol.

"Oh god, it's him!"
"He's so...so...hot!"
"I wish I could touch him!"

He flashed a charming smile to the group of girls in the hallway, and Zeria could have sworn that they all nearly fainted. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"He's not that good looking..."

Professor Silvain approached the group around Zeria, nodding to them.

"Zeria Iiyasei, I presume?"
"Yes, sir..."
"This is for you"

He handed her a red envelope, then handed one also to Adrian without a word. Now he just had to find three more people, and all of the letters for the special student group would be delivered. Zeria opened the envelope, gasping as she read the letter inside. It was an official documentation that she was now part of the special student force that was to investigate and try to hunt down the one who was killing students.

Meanwhile, Vanthus had found just who he was looking for. Saiyuki Ishisawara and Aerten Sophia. He smiled as he stepped in front of them, holding out a red envelope to each of them that had the notation of being members of the secret student group as well. It also listed the other students who were part of the group.

-
Zeria Iiyasei
Adrian Solomon
Claude Mikell
Saiyuki Ishisawara
Aerten Sophia
Aiden Nightsbane
Damian Drake
-

"Never more to be held by the waves against me. Never more to be cast aside. This day is mine"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 1:35 am

Saiyuki grasped the letter quickly and read it, an invitation, to a secret group? This was going to be different.

---

Claude found himself snooping around somewhere he probably shouldn't, the teachers lounge. The reason he was here, was simple. He quickly found what he was looking for, a list of all the students in the school. He needed to update his own and this was the only way to do so, quickly he slipped out of the room and into the hallway, which he walked down normally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 1:45 am

It was when Claude rounded a corner that he would come face to face with Vanthus Silvain, the instructor of the advanced power training classes. He held out a red envelope to Claude, then once it was taken, walked off, flashing his charming smile and winking at a group of nearby girls, making them go all crazy with fangirl love for him.

But then the P.A. System turned on, and Headmaster Solomon's voice came over the loudspeakers.

'Attention students. It is my regret to inform you that there has been another tragedy at our beloved school. Danielle Holly, a student here, has been the victim of an attack...all specialty students who received a letter, please report to my office immediately. You are excused from class. All other students, remain in your classrooms until further notice. Thank you'

"Never more to be held by the waves against me. Never more to be cast aside. This day is mine"
Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 2:01 am

Saiyuki quickly made his way to the office, and ended up in front of the desk, his fists clenched and his eye serious.

Claude entered the office shortly afterwards, his eyes scanning every part of it and storing it away for later use. Another murder? In broad daylight? This killer was bold, perhaps one of the boldest in history, and it just made Claude all the more excited. He adjusted his glasses and scanned the invitation letter again, the man who gave it to him, it wasn't his hand writing, that was for sure. Only Evelyn Solomon had writing like this, so, the headmaster was assembling a task force to tackle this killer? How delightful. Still, this whole situation was odd, why expose the task force over the intercom? Why not keep it secret, and why the news that someone had been injured? Wouldn't that cause panic, none of this added up. That was when Claude realized something. The updated student list, it didn't have the victims name on it! Was this an inside job, or was Claude over analyzing things. They could have forgotten to add the name, it happens all the time, either way, he stored all of these pieces of the puzzle in his head, it was time to listen to Solomon.

Investigation Start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 8:35 am

Some male teacher with silver hair who seemed like he was perhaps more full of himself than Aerten herself, at least, judging by the way he handled the females in the vicinity, approached her and Saiyuki bearing... envelopes. Aerten blinked, and then looked straight at the guy with a face that expressed sheer WTF. The man didn't say anything, so she snatched the envelope out of his hand and ripped it open impatiently. She scanned the contents and her eyes widened just a bit.

"What the fu--"

Her head snapped up, but by the time she looked around, both the teacher and Saiyuki had cleared out, leaving Aerten standing alone in the hallway; her only company were a few random stray students passing her by to get to wherever the hell they were headed. Aerten sighed. Now she was really late. She clicked her tongue. This was not how this morning was supposed to go. But she couldn't let it get to her; there was still much morning left. She straightened up and began click-clacking down the hall again, but this time her shoes sounded duller against the floor, perhaps reflecting her mood. She had finally approached the door to her first period classroom and touched her fingers to the door handle when an announcement came over the intercom. Her body stiffened while she listened to it:

Quote :
Attention students. It is my regret to inform you that there has been another tragedy at our beloved school. Danielle Holly, a student here, has been the victim of an attack... All specialty students who received a letter, please report to my office immediately. You are excused from class. All other students, remain in your classrooms until further notice. Thank you.

Oh, for ***'s sake.

The girl twirled on her heel and stalked in the direction of the Headmaster's office, feeling like one damn unlucky rich chick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 5:55 pm

Saiyuki was feeling dizzy, and suddenly a voice in his head told him to switch the eyepatch to the other side, without thinking, he did so, and the Saiyuki that everyone knew, was out of commission for now.

Sei Yagami looked around with his purple eye, it had been a long time since he was able to function normally, Saiyuki had grown weak mentally, which had allowed him to gain control for the time being. He saw the man known as Claude next to him, studying the area, but that didn't mean anything. Walking forward, he sat down in one of Solomon's chairs and propped his feet up. "So some poor sap was killed? Interesting, well, it's better than just sitting in a classroom." The purple eyed man said with mock interest. He looked at Claude and laughed. "Always the quiet one studying in the corner? What's wrong, can't make any friends, oh I'm so sorry, people don't wanna be friends with you, because you're so high and mighty. Ahahahaha, how's it feel, eh? Being told the same as you told that girl? Not fun is it? A weak little ant, is that what you see all other students besides yourself as, you're pathetic, why don't you just admit that you're no one special, you just want attention, you just want to be loved, isn't that true? Well, it's too bad, because even your mother didn't love you, because I don't see her here in the principals office after you went and fucked up. So why don't you leave now, we don't need you." He clapped and laughed. "Although, maybe you could be good, as a meat shield!"

Claude however, didn't look sad, he wasn't even paying attention! He finally turned to Sei Yagami and spoke up. "Knock Knock."

Sei decided to play along. "Who's there?"

Claude adjusted his glasses and answered. "Not your parents."

Sei actually lost compose for a minute and was taken aback. "Hehehehe, I like you kid, you're interesting! You know how to play the game of life, maybe you're not as proud as I thought you were!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 6:56 pm

Spoiler:

Over hearing the announcement from the intercom that resides throughout the entire facility, Atsuo puts his things away and grabs only what he needs to see about finding his way around this entire school facility since he has yet to get anything of an introduction upon checking in. The guy was a bit of an aloof guy on some level since he doesn’t necessarily pay too much attention to what is going on around him. A few moments pass since he found an empty locker and stored his belongings in their for the time being before locking it up and taking just his backpack and a few pencils in his pockets to see about finding anyone that could give him some sort of direction to where to go or where to report to first.

As the intercom once again plays the message that a student was a victim of an attack Atsuo only response to himself about it was something of a cold blooded tone and nature on that announcement. “Piece of *** couldn’t take care of it, deserves to be attack if he’s that weak,” In the corner of his eyes, Atsuo spots a few people that look as if they go to this school already for reasons being that they are locked away in a conversation. “Oi any of you know what I am suppose to do, I’m a new face amongst this school and I have the slightest idea where I am supposed to go. I walked into this school and then pointed soon after too enter but I have no idea where I am suppose to go now,”
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 8:55 pm

*Walking down the halls with Zeria in tow, Adrian was stopped by a long time teacher at the school. He smiled as he waved at Vanthus.*

"Hey, Vanthus! How goes things? Still beating the female half of the school off?"

*Vanthas had an air of seriousness around him as he spoke to both he and Zeria, handing them both red envelopes before quickly departing. Adrian watched as he walked off, confused. He looked at Zeria and shrugged before opening his own letter along with her. His eyes widened as he read the letter....a special task force was being assembled for the recent murders that had been plauging the school. He sighed as he folded the letter up and put it in his back pocket*

"Seems daddy can't take care of his own problems again..."

*As if on cue, his father's voice rang in the halls, making him jump slightly and whirled around expecting to see him right behind him, yet it was oinly the PA system as he made a special announcement, calling for all student's who's name was on the list to report to his office. He sighed once more and shook his head, smiling at Zeria*

"Looks like art class will have to wait....shall we go see what dad wants?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   6th November 2012, 11:11 pm

Zeria nodded to Adrian, following him towards the headmaster's office, but finding herself being questioned by another student. She offered as much of a smile as she could muster.

"Well...if you're part of the new student task force, follow me. If not, just head to class..."

She then continued on. Along the way, a familiar face to her appeared at her side. It was Aiden Nightsbane, one of the students she spent time doing special training courses with that were instructed by one of the professors because of their shadow based abilities. His voice was soft and his smile relaxed.

"It is good to see you, Zeria"
"Oh! Aiden! Good to see you too!"
"I see you were also able to make the special team"
"Yes...though I don't know why..."

Once they arrived at Solomon's office, Zeria was surprised to see that Damian, the boy from earlier, was also there, along with others she did and didn't recognize. Solomon came out of the back room, and sat at his desk, sighing and pulling out a bloodstained note, reading it to them.

"Sweet and charming, some will say, but she'll be no more on the 2nd day. With books in her hand, she dies in the hall, the best thing ever, is no one will miss her at all"

He paused..

"This is the riddle that was left. If you have any clues as to which student this might be, please...tell me and we will protect her at all costs..."

Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 12:05 am

Claude listened to the riddle and crossed his arms, she wouldn't be missed at all? What could that mean, did no one ever notice her? Wait a minute, something clicked in this head, the previous victim, her name wasn't on the list. So how about this next one, what could this serial killer be targeting? It seemed he or she was after the weak, which is what any typical serial killer would do. They wouldn't go after anyone who would be able to fend them off. He stopped tapping his finger on his arm and looked at Solomon. "Mr. Solomon, I'm going to have to ask for your testimony. You're the one who reported the victim, as well as found the note. Or was that someone else? Either way, I'd like for anyone who was involved with finding this body to give a testimony and I'd also like access to the crime scene."

~Bloody Letter Added to Organizer~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 12:16 pm

Aerten slipped into the Headmaster's office just in time to hear Solomon begin reading a letter that was covered in "blood". She snorted. Whoever the killer was, he definitely didn't skimp on the originality. Solomon finished reading, and that nerdy guy from earlier (his name escaped her already) started to speak in that everything-is-so-serious tone of his. Trying to make as little noise as possible, even though her shoes made that everyone-look-at-me sound on any remotely hard surface, Aerten slid into a corner and leaned back, folding her arms loosely at her waist and gripping her elbows and attempted to appear even remotely interested.

As the kid continued, however, Aerten grew increasingly agitated. The round silver pendant on her necklace gradually began to levitate higher and higher. Not even giving him the chance to completely finish, she stepped forward to announce her presence to everyone, but most importantly the Headmaster, before she spoke with a slight sneer twisting her face and her necklace still suspended in mid-air.

"With all due respect, are you fucking kidding me? That was the best this guy could do? A poem that he dipped in tomato juice? Why am I even here? This is bullshit. Just call the police; they'll find the killer in no time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 1:53 pm

Ali heard the announcement and sighed class would be over soon. She wondered why the headmaster would make an announcement and her curiousity was peaked when he mentioned specialty letters. Sure she didn't recieve one but it wouldn't stop her from finding out wo or what they really stood for. To think she was beginnning to think this school was boring, lookslike she was wrong. A smile spread to her lips as she planned what she was going to do. Looking at the clock it wouldnt be long maybe ten or fifteen minutes left of class knowing she had come to class late, oh ten minutes late.

Feeling the excitement Ali once again felt a slight negative energy but pinched her skin to relax and not let her abilities take over. She wasn't prepared to find and fight with who the negativity was from earlier, but she would have to find out. Those negative emotions were one of a kind, that much she knew.
Sighing as she looked up ahead as the teacher was still teaching, Ali looked around the classroom and she couldn't feel the negativity there anymore. 'So it didn't come from this class but outside..Interesting~' She thought as the smile was still on her face. Things were about to get good.
Back to top Go down
LeonSchneider.

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 2:01 pm

Exhaled deeply after the message from the Headmaster was heard, and he was completely ignored by Adrian and Zeria, choosing to attempt to relax as he tried to grab his brothers right shoulder and move down the hall and to the left, saying softly, "Come on, lets go to Music class...", as they went, his steps could be traced by the fiery imprints left behind. Controlling his inner anger was a problem at the moment, but as always, he would remain calm on the outside.

And thats when it hit him, someone died. And yet... Suprisingly he was not worried, or concerned for the family, he simply thought to himself, "At least they no longer have to feel unwanted.", true he was generalizing, as not every Homonovus in this school felt like that... but generally those were the ones that had parents that were like them, and still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 2:03 pm

At that very moment, Sei Yagami appeared in front of Aerten, his face inches away from hers. "How about I kill you and throw you to the crows, you worthless piece of trash, no one needs someone who can't bring themselves down to the level of humans." His purple eye glared at her, it was mixed with detest and hate. Wind began swirling violently around him as he said those words. "Actually, maybe I'll just wait until the killer gets you, no one would miss you..after all." He said with a sadistic smirk. "You do not know, true pain. Perhaps you will, after your life is nearly snatched away from you." He placed a hand on her shoulder, letting her know that at any moment, he could end her life and be done with her. He then let go and walked back into a corner where he sat in a chair. "I believe we listen to Claude, it is the most logical course of action after all~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 5:54 pm

Aerten's eyes were narrowed into dangerous slits and her jaw clenched tight, even after Saiyuki walked away. Unbridled hatred seethed throughout every vein in her body, and occasionally sent little shocks through her. No, she reminded herself, seeing the sweet but troubled boy from earlier in her mind. That thing isn't Saiyuki.

But whatever it was, it obviously had a death wish if it though it could *** with Aerten Sophia. She ground her teeth, her hands now balled up into tight, angry fists; her fingernails dug into her palms painfully and her shoulders were hunched. She saw the thing sit Saiyuki's body back down in a chair, seeming rather satisfied with itself. Aerten forced her own body to relax and retreated into her corner once more. She settled into it, even.

Just a fraction of a moment later, glass could be heard shattering against the wall over Saiyuki's head. Large shards of the once expensive-looking porcelain lamp that had just been sitting on an end table fell to the floor in a pile. Aerten looked down her nose and right into that purple eye. A mockery of a smile contorted her features.

"I didn't know that *** had evolved into an animate being. Now go sit on the floor in a nice inconspicuous corner, and maybe I won't flush you down a toilet." Her smirk actually resembled a genuine smile now. "Now, Claude. Please continue."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 6:11 pm

"That's enough!" Shouted a voice as Sei stood up slowly the wind having protected him from the shards of glass, however, the eyepatch had switched to the other eye now, and an emerald one could be seen. He stood at 6'5, and he had a stern expression on his face. "It seems Sei has troubled you all and for that I apologize, however we cannot be bickering to ourselves, we have a much more pressing duty." He walked over Aerten. "You may not seem like it, but I can tell you were hurt by his words, however I will not make a scene of it now. No matter how high or low someone may see themselves to be, in the end we're all human and someone is trying to pick us off. United we stand and divided we fall." This was a side of Saiyuki that hadn't been seen before, the playful smile was gone, he was more confident and much more serious. "The reason the police cannot be called, is simply because they do not know of this places existence, if they did, that would mean trouble for all of us."

He then ripped off the eyepatch and the two eye colors seemed to meld together, creating a Maroon. "I am no longer Sei nor Saiyuki, but call me Saiyuki if you so choose. While this was all happening, there was a battle going on within my soul and I managed to vanquish Sei. At least, I hope, he is gone from my soul, but somewhere in the world, he might be waiting for a new host." He held up a note in his hand. "I had received this a few months ago, it was addressed to the real me. 'Please look after our daughter for us - The Sophia's' I never received it truly until now. Tell me, do you know who I am Lady Aerten?"

He took a bow and smirked. "I am but a humble butler in your families service, and for years we have looked out for the successors, I have been sidetracked from my duties and I apologize." Straightening himself out he smiled. "Now, shall we find ourselves a serial killer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HYBRID
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 6:47 pm

Aerten gazed down at the bowing figure, but her vision was blurred. The words kept pulsing through her mind. Please look after our daughter for us. Her jaw re-clenched itself. Like hell her parents cared about what happened to her. She felt a lump grow in her throat, and quickly swallowed it away. She sniffed dismissively and straightened her back, running a hand through her hair and focusing her eyes on Saiyuki, who had gone through yet another personality shift.

She honestly just didn't know anymore. He had said that he was her family's butler, but she couldn't recall ever seeing him around anywhere. True, he did strike a soft chord of familiarity in the back of her mind, but it didn't seem like anything of importance. She had never had anyone close to her, so if they had ever met, it was just one of those fake arranged meetings, "Hello" and "Nice to meet you" and that's it.

But the weight of this person's words bothered Aerten. Did this mean he would be with her all the time? She felt something flutter inside her at the thought, which she immediately ripped to shreds and stomped on. Well, figuratively, of course. She turned her face away and looked at Saiyuki out of the corner of her eye, feeling and appearing quite irritable all of a sudden. She folded her arms loosely at her waist again, trying to come across as nonchalant.

"In answer to your statement and question respectively, it's fine and whatever. Just don't expect me to be all nice or anything."

Last edited by Default Kid on 7th November 2012, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : u don't even knw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   7th November 2012, 8:46 pm

NOTICE: Aiden Solomon will no longer be a character. He is being replaced by Stephen Solomon, the original character from my first runthrough of this roleplay. The person controlling him should be a member within the week and will be joining us.

Also, I will be posting later tonight. I'm actually in class at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Super Mod
Super Mod

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   8th November 2012, 2:03 pm

Zeria covered her ears as the fighting started amongst the group, and she closed her eyes tightly. She hated fighting like this. They were supposed to be a team, and instead, they were bickering amongst themselves. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. Shadows exploded outward from her body, blanketing the room in pitch black darkness and leaving only the glow of her vivid yellow eyes.

"Stop it! Just stop! We're supposed to be a team! Instead, we're arguing over whose better than who! This is ridiculous! Settle your petty arguments later! Right now, we have to catch a killer!"

She shot a glare to Aerten.

"If you can't handle being nice to someone for a change, get out! We need cooperation, and if you can't do that, you don't belong here!"
"Zeria..." Solomon tried to butt in.
"And Saiyuki, or whoever the hell is possessing him now! Stop controlling a student! Get the hell out!"
"Zeria"
"And anyone else who has a problem with being on this team scr-!"

Solomon simply reached over and placed a hand on Zeria's arm.

"Relaxation"

His power worked flawlessly on the agitated girl, and she relaxed, swaying for a moment, before Solomon pulled a chair to her and she plopped down, half in a daze.

"Now...." he addressed the students, "...I want all of you to go to your classes. Second period should be beginning soon. Think about who this student might be, and if you figure it out, protect her and get me immediately"
"Yes, sir" came a small group of replies, mainly from Aiden, Damian, and the half-dazed Zeria.
"As for you, Claude, I was not the one who found the student dead. Another student did and brought it to my attention. The student's body has already been moved to the infirmary. She was stabbed to death. We do not have the weapon. The blood has already been cleaned up, so that the other students do not get frightened. You may speak with Elizabeth Michaels if you wish. She is the one who found Danielle Holly dead"

Back to top Go down
Byakuran
Head Admin
Head Admin

Rp Achievements
RP Experience:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   8th November 2012, 2:26 pm

Saiyuki stood near Aerten and held out his hand. "Shall we go my lady? I must get you to class on time." He said with a playful smile.

Claude on the other hand, decided to go straight to the infirmary. This investigation was not over yet. To clean up the crime scene, someone wanted to hide something. He quickly made his way there and slipped inside, finding the body laid out on a table. He looked over the body and noticed something strange. Stabbed to death? There was no evidence supporting that on the body anywhere, she was torn up, but no knife could do something like this. "I won't rest until I have inspected every suspicious looking nook and cranny." He scanned the body from head to toe, there were no signs of resistance...could she have known the killer? There was defiantly something contradicting the facts located here. What could it be?

~Deduce the Problem~

He recalled all the information he had gained, and there like a glimmer of light in the darkness, the truth! "Eureka!" He smirked and crossed his arms, thinking to himself. "If Solomon didn't want to scare the students, why would he announce it over the intercom? Secondly, the girl who discovered this body, wouldn't she have screamed out of fear? Thirdly, the blood stained letter..If it was left in the blood, the paper would be wrinkled and the writing almost unreadable. The letter was wrote after the crime. What did that Aerten girl say? Tomato? Close, but it didn't smell of it, it has to be, some kind of odorless paint."

~Bloody Letter Updated in Organizer~

"It had to be in what was left at the crime scene, someone didn't want something to be found, so they cleaned it up. Perhaps I should go visit this Elizabeth. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amuto_tsukiyomi
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   8th November 2012, 6:21 pm

Ai smiled brightly but let her smile fade as se got up and walked out of her classroom. The teacher was about to tell her something but wasn't able to finish as the bell rang. Signaling the end of class, which caused most sudents to rush out of their class. A student ended up bumping Ali as she placed a hand on a nearby wall o steady herslef, she was feeling the negativity nearby as her eyes were beginning to be covered in blackness.

Hoping to block the negativity she was sensing Ali shook her head and started to relax, but as she walked with her eyes closed she wasn't looking where she was going. At least not enough to notice the person she was about to bump into, as the negativity was slowly leaving her mind. 'why is the negativity surprisingly high right now? Where or who could this be coming from? If this continues I will have to find out where it's coming from, and it might be interesting to know~ <3' Ali thought as she...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon High School ~RP~   

Back to top Go down

Solomon High School ~RP~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next